First of all Thank you for purchasing a voucher ! We appreciate your business and look forward to our flight!
We offer many different vouchers over the course of the year
After you receive your online voucher code it may take up to 24 hours for it to become active in our system.
From the top of the booking screen you will see the following:
Click on the Promotion code button and:
If you booked a flight for one – Enter your Voucher code once
If you booked a flight for two or more – Enter the voucher code once – It has been coded to allow the credit for the total seats purchased. If you make a mistake entering the code, the system will notify you of a incorrect code. If so please enter the codes again. Once you have entered the codes, the system will show you how many valid codes you have entered.
To go directly to our booking system and redeem your voucher code you may click the link below:
Our Christmas Light Flights start the day after Thanksgiving and continue through January 4, 2020. We do not fly on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- You must Book your flight online, email, or call us at 714-451-2061. If we don’t answer please leave your number and we will return your call ASAP. Our office hours are Tuesday – Friday 9am-5pm. During our evening flights we will forward our phone number to our cell phones in case you get lost on the way to the airport
- When booking a flight we will need your cell phone number and email so we can contact you if your flight is delayed or cancelled
- Flights may be canceled for any reason including weather. We will make the call on the weather hopefully 24hrs before your flight. We will not compromise safety to complete a flight in bad weather. We may fly in overcast weather if the clouds are above our minimums, this is a decision of our professional pilots and staff. If you have any concerns please call us or email.
- Each DC-3 Flight holds 18 passengers and our crew of three. We may move flights around to fill a given flight. You will be notified if there is any change in your flight time
- If you miss your flight and did not cancel 24hours before your flight, your ticket will be void, as we expected you to show that evening and flew with an empty seat.
- Please arrive 30 minute prior to your scheduled flight time so we may check you in, and sign our flight waiver
- We reserve the right to cancel a flight for any reason. You will be rescheduled and your ticket will not expire if we cancel your flight. If you can’t fly we will refund your money.
- The airplane is not heated or cooled, please dress accordingly
- The airplane has two 1,200hp engines. These are loud, but we have installed insulation. If it is still too loud we will provide hearing protection
- You will sit in a regular airline style seat with a seatbelt. After takeoff you are free to get up and move around the airplane, look in the cockpit, sit on the couches, and view the scenery out the windows
- If you have any questions or concerns please email or call us
Flight Times vary by flight Experience purchased
Our DC-3 Flights are a 40 minute flight experience which breaks down as follows:
- 5-10 minutes boarding
- 5 minutes taxi to Runway
- 20-25 minutes Air time
- 5 minutes taxi to terminal
- 5-10 minutes unloading
If you would like a longer flight or training please give us a call. Our DC-3 is also available for rental for a private flight for your guests.
his Christmas Season we are now offering a new experience. Join us for an evening of mystery and mayhem as you solve the question: “Who Murdered General Arnold?”
It’s November 1945. General Henry “Hap” Arnold collapsed on the couch at the front of the airplane in the middle of the last flight. He was poisoned, although they tried to make it look like a heart attack. Were they trying to stop Project RAND – the think tank he had helped set up to connect military
planning with research and development decisions? Or were they jealous of his success as an aviation pioneer and the fact that the Wright Brothers had instructed him in flying? The people who were on that infamous flight have been gathered together to try and determine what happened and who killed him.
This is an interactive mystery where you our guest will play a character in our mystery. You will be assigned a character to play. As your character you will meet and mingle with the other guests to determine who committed the murder on that fateful night.
Our evening will start out with a buffet dinner as you mingle with the other guests.
After dinner we will board our 1943 Douglas DC-3, where the murder took place, so you can visualize where it happened. At this time we will depart for our 45 minute scenic flight to see the Christmas lights.
Upon landing we will disembark the plane, have some desert and solve the murder? Who did it? Where did they do it? How did they do it? Did your character commit the murder?
Come join us on this fun evening for a unique date night, or an evening out with friends. It’s one you will be talking about all year.
We will assign your role in the mystery a few days before the event.
Yes we operate under FAA Rules for part 91 Scenic Flight Operators.
Your pilots are all commercial rated and experienced pilots. All operators and mechanics on the airplane are drug tested per FAA Rules under part 91.
As part of our agreement we ask that all of our passengers sign an agreement prior to boarding. You may download and review a copy by clicking on the links below.
Thank you for purchasing your flight for our Christmas Light Flights. Your support helps us keep this vintage warbird flying. We also enjoy giving back to the community. For the past several years we have performed flyovers of the Riverside National Cemetery and we have also performed Angel West Flights for disabled veterans out of the Long Beach Veterans hospital.
It is with your help and support that we are able to share this airplane with the community and with others that have our less fortunate.
Thank you for your support.
Wings of Valor